Why invest in Siauliai city industrial park?
Equipped infrastructure for greenfield investments. Assistance and mediation of Siauliai City Municipality Administration in obtaining a construction permit and communicating with other institutions is guaranteed.
Companies that invest at least EUR 600,000 per 1 ha and create at least 5 new jobs are exempt from real estate tax and land rent for a period of 10 years.
Companies, that already chosen Siauliai Industrial Park
There are fivteen companies which already made agreements with Siauliai City Municipality for the land rent in the Industrial Park.
Eight companies started to operate in the Siauliai City Industrial Park:
- JSC “Lietmeta” (corrugated cardboard production and trade);
- JSC “ROL Lithuania” (metal processing);
- JSC “Vonin Lithuania” (fishing nets and fish farming equipment);
- JSC “Krovlita” (storage and logistics);
- JSC “Scania Lietuva” (specialized service);
- JSC “Formula Air Baltic” (industrial dust extraction, filtration and ventilation).
- JSC “Metmega” (manufacture of trailers and semi-trailers).
- JSC “Agroconsult LT” (fertilizer production).
These companies have already invested about 54,5 mln. Eur and created more than 6500 new workplaces in Siauliai Industrial Park.
Construction works in Siauliai City Industrial Park are already carried out by:
- JSC „Ltintus“ (manufacture of energy-saving polymeric windows and doors);
- JSC "JW Trade" (manufacture of bicycles, bicycle parts and accessories).
In the near future, buildings will be projected by:
- JSC „Aukstata“ (building projects);
- JSC „Nord Robotics“ (robotic systems);
- JSC „Laumžirgiai“ (wood processing robots);
- JSC „Dovyra“ (metal, plastic processing);
- JSC „Alsveta“ (production and painting of light metal constructions).
More information about Siauliai Industrial Park is provided by the Economics and Investment Department of Siauliai City Municipality chief specialist Ilona Ringytė-Gedvilė, ph. n. +370 600 96 050, e-mail: .